What is a Clean Room?
A clean room is a room typically used within a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in which there are low levels of environmental pollutants such as airborne microbes, chemical vapors and dust. A Clean Room is a controlled environment with a specified number of particles per cubic meter at a specified particle size. HEPA filters are used in clean rooms to control the particles flowing through the air.
Clean rooms are used in practically every industry in which the amount of particulates need to be controlled to avoid affecting the manufacturing process.
Modular rooms are a flexible and customizable way to meet the client’s specific needs at a lower cost. Walls, doors, vision panels and walk-on ceilings can be quickly installed which minimizes the clients’ production downtime. The modular but ‘tailor made’ concept permits Quick Expansion, Re-arrangements and Relocation of the Clean Room and System.
Advantages of modular panels are:
- Demountable (facility can be dismantles and shifted easily)
- Painting and maintenance free for life
- Panel walls do not crack as in normal walls; disabling the growth of micro-organisms
- Erection and installation can be done with speed and easy
- Elegant, aesthetic looks
- Surface material is available in a wide variety and forms
- Panel construction is compatible with various doors
- Excellent insulating properties
- Cost-effective and flexible which allows for future changes
• Pharmaceutical, Biotics & Healthcare /Hospital Units
• Medical Devices and Life Science
• Cannabis (Medical Marijuana) manufacturing
• E-Cig manufacturing
• Semiconductor & Optics manufacturing
• Food & Beverages